Monday 28 March 2011

Fill in Flash



At the start of the year we had an introduction to the Metz flashes that the Uni has to offer for loan and we were given a brief lesson on how to use these. We had the task of going out and taking three photographs of the same model, set up etc, one using only natural, ambient lighting, one using fill in flash to light the face and one using fill in flash for dramatic effect. This was one of our first lessons at Uni, and whilst having a clearout of images on my laptop I have stumbled across the images that I took.
Here are my ambient and flash images (to be added). I am quite happy with them, even though they were taken at the start of the course year and I would like to think that through more practice and experience my flash skills have improved since these were shot. However I still really like the images.


ambient/natural light

fill in flash



No comments:

Post a Comment